2019 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
Among U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee ranks in the top 15. Why do critics and Altoona area drivers love it so much? It’s in large part due to the options available across the Cherokee’s many trim levels, whether it’s a Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD. Find out what makes these models so attractive here, in this handy guide from Gregg Young Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newton, located near you in Newton.
Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
With seven different trim levels, each with two available configurations (minus Trailhawk®, which has just one available), you have a total of 13 different iterations of Jeep Cherokee for sale to choose from. Prices and mechanics vary across this lineup, with fuel efficiency ratings ranging from 21 mpg to 25 mpg. Here are the basic stats:
- Latitude – $25,490 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,145 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $28,140 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Upland – $29,475 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $31,200 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $33,945 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $34,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Overland – $36,745 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
You’ve likely noticed that performance options between Jeep Cherokee trim levels are pretty similar, though the more expensive configurations offer more standard power. For some Ankeny area drivers, that added power is a valuable amenity.
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
Standard technology, safety features, and interior comforts change depending on the Cherokee configuration you pick. As you spend more, the perks add up. Here are some of the more exciting highlights available:
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Altitude – 18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface
- High Altitude – 19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting
If inclement weather or off-roading is a concern for you, consider the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® trim level, with many of the Latitude Plus interior features included. This unique configuration features performance enhancements like Selec-Speed Crawl Control, an off-road suspension, accent color roof rails, all-weather floor mats, and optional rock rails to make the path less-traveled more accessible to drivers around Marshalltown.
Find Your New Jeep Cherokee at Gregg Young Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newton
The best Jeep Cherokee selection around Newton is available at Gregg Young Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Newton. It might be overwhelming to pick out a new compact SUV, but that’s why our knowledgeable salespeople, friendly finance experts, and experienced service techs work with you to find the right vehicle at the right price for your unique needs. Contact us, visit our showroom, and let’s get you behind the wheel of a 2019 Jeep Cherokee that you’ll love. And if you’re looking for more power, the 2019 RAM 1500 towing capacity or the 2019 Dodge Charger trim levels might impress you if your wide selection of used vehicles for sale doesn’t!